Advancement and Database Coordinator
Palm Springs Art Museum
Palm Springs, California
The Advancement and Database Coordinator supports the data processing and administrative functions of the Advancement Team ensuring quality and responsiveness of the department as well as accurate record keeping and data entry. Advanced computer skills, including data entry proficiency, and intermediate or above skills with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and donor management software including Raiser’s Edge is required. Major duties include, but not limited to:
- Pulling data from Raiser’s Edge for monthly Membership renewals.
- Facilitate all annual appeals for unrestricted support.
- Serve as primary donor stewardship contact for membership inquiries.
- Process new memberships and renewals, including the billing and collection of annual membership dues.
- Communicate membership information in person or via electronic, telephone, mail, or written correspondence to members and prospective members.
If you are interested in applying for this interesting position with our terrific Advancement team, please email a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.