Cultural Arts Supervisor
City of Roseville and Maidu Museum & Historic Site
Salary: $6,645.60 - $8,905.87 Monthly
Closing Date: 10/19/23
The Cultural Arts Supervisor will supervise the Maidu Museum & Historic Site and implement new cultural arts directives for Roseville’s Parks, Recreation & Libraries Department. The Maidu Museum & Historic Site is a Native American museum focused on the history, culture, and arts of the Maidu people.
- Oversee the development of existing and new museum and cultural arts programs and events.
- Develop, plan, coordinate and implement special events.
- Fundraise, develop funding partners and sponsorships, write grants, oversee and evaluate grant funded projects.
- Three years of increasingly responsible experience in a community museum, educational facility or arts organization, including one year of functional and technical lead and/or supervisory responsibility.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably related to museums or cultural arts.
- Knowledge of theories, principles, and practices of public art programs.
Learn more and apply.