Director of Development
Institute and Museum of California Art at University of California, Irvine
The Institute and Museum of California Art at University of California, Irvine seeks a Director of Development (DOD) to lead its fundraising efforts. Reporting to the Deputy Director, the position will begin working remotely, then transition to on-site at IMCA’s Irvine office when it is safe to do so.
The DOD directs fundraising activities with a goal of securing $1M+ annually; identifies, researches and manages a portfolio of 100-125 prospects; prepares proposals to institutional funders; and organizes events to engage donors and prospects.
- 10+ years of work experience
- BA required; MA preferred
- Documented success in major gifts and grants
- Superior communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collegial skills, organized and self-motivated
- Facility with donor management software
The University of California, Irvine is an EO/AAE. To apply, visit jobs.uci.edu and search for position number 15195. For questions, contact Jennifer Wyly at firstname.lastname@example.org