Director of Facilities
Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Oversee the construction, remodeling, repair, and maintenance at the Monterey Bay Aquarium (MBA), the Animal Research & Care Center (ARCC), the Tuna Research & Conservation Center (TRCC), and the Bechtel Family Ocean Education and Leadership Center projects (excluding Life Support Systems (LSS), LSS maintenance, and data infrastructure systems) that will continue to be overseen and managed by Animal Care staff).
- Supervise Manager of Facilities Maintenance and other staff.
- Lead project management of long-term facility upgrades and preventative maintenance, develop a 5-year Facilities plan with an 18-month rolling budget and provide analysis and planning of sea level rise and impact on facilities.
- Collaborate with the Exhibitions staff in coordinating and managing the work associated with existing or new exhibitions that can be implemented by the facilities staff or outside contractors.
- Engage staff, vendors, contractors, and consultants to achieve desired results on time and within budget. Performs other duties as required.