Education Intern (3-Month Position)
Norton Simon Museum
Stipend: $4,830 for the 10-week period
Deadline: All applications must be received by February 28, 2023, and all applicants will be notified by April 15, 2023
The Norton Simon Museum offers undergraduate/graduate students or recent graduates the opportunity to work with its education team during the summer season. This part-time paid internship is centered on the Museum’s outstanding art collection.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with educational programming
- Assisting in development of art activities for existing and future education programs
- Assisting with large events including the Garden Party, An Afternoon for Teachers and planning for the Fall Family Festival
- Developing project related to applicant’s area of expertise
- Assisting with Summer Community Outreach program
- Assisting in day-to-day departmental operations
- Conducting collections-based research as related to departmental needs
The Summer Education Intern will start in May or June 2023.
Learn more and apply