San Diego Chinese Historical Society and Museum
San Diego, California
SDCHM Executive Director
The Executive Director provides leadership in policy making, planning, staffing, and operations. The individual will work closely with the Board of Directors to implement programs, including exhibitions and educational activities, also overseeing facilities maintenance, financial management, fundraising, community outreach, and public relations.
- MA in History, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies, or a related field.
- Knowledge of Chinese history, culture, and language.
- Professional experience of 8 years +, with recent experience at museums in a senior management level.
- Experience in fundraising and audience development.
- Ability in writing and public speaking.
- Ability to work diplomatically with boards, volunteers, and in community relations.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and work with diverse constituencies.
- Competence in managing Museum operations (e.g., budget, personnel, etc.)
- Experience in curating exhibitions.
Review the call for applications
The contact for applications is [email protected]. Our website is https://sdchm.org/