Executive Director - Curator, Full time (40 hours per week)
Clarke Historical Museum
As the museum of record for Humboldt County history, The Clarke Historical Museum is seeking an imaginative Executive Director-Curator to leverage the growing popularity of local history. You’ll be leading a small team of five employees, with the support of a diverse board of directors and trustees, to take the Clarke to the next level. This position is open immediately Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing annual exhibit plans, including loan programs
- Creating and maintaining an annual budget
- Working with the board on strategic planning initiatives
- Public relations and community outreach
- Developing a structured donor relations program
- Grant writing
- Day-to-day administration and staff management
- General board support
This is a full-time, non-exempt position with some evening and weekend work as required, and is based in Eureka, CA. Benefits include paid vacation, medical/dental coverage, and retirement matching. Starting salary is $44,000.
For more information email or apply here.