Folsom Historical Society
The Folsom Historical Society currently operates two museums and is preparing to add a new Chinese Heritage Museum. In addition, we have had active education and research programs that we hope to reenergize as pandemic restrictions ease.
The Executive Director’s responsibilities include Human Resources, Operations, Strategic Planning, Fundraising, and Marketing and Outreach. Prior to the pandemic, the organization had a budget of $235K, a staff of 3.5 FTE, and 60 active volunteers.
- Partner with the Board of Directors in developing a strategic plan to guide the Society’s transition from operating siloed facilities and projects to a fully integrated family of museums and programs with one shared mission
- Manage culture change that establishes unity among board, staff and volunteers to achieve the goals of the strategic plan
- Generate additional revenue
- Enhance visitors’ experience
- Deepen academic and community partnerships
Annual Salary: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 based on prior experience.
Application Instructions: Please submit resume and cover letter detailing education and experience to Board President - Jeff Ferreira-Pro firstname.lastname@example.org. Priority review date is June 18th.