Executive Director of Development
UCI Langson Institute and Museum of California Art
UC Irvine Langson Institute and Museum of California Art seeks an Executive Director of Development (EDOD) to lead its burgeoning fundraising efforts. This position works in a hybrid office environment and reports to the Deputy Director.
The EDOD directs fundraising activities to secure $3M+ annually, emphasizing capital fundraising for a new facility. The EDOD manages a portfolio of 100-125 prospects; cultivates and solicits individual and institutional funders; and organizes events to engage donors and prospects.
- 10+ years' work experience
- BA required; MA preferred
- Documented success in major gifts and grants; capital campaign experience preferred
- Superior communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collegial skills, organized and self-motivated
- Facility with donor management software
- Salary: $103,100.00 - $211,300.00 (annual)
University of California, Irvine is an EO/AAE. To learn more and apply, visit jobs.uci.edu and search for position number 47947. For questions, contact Jennifer Wyly at [email protected]