Oakland Museum of California
The Facilities Manager provides organizational support in the area of facility repair, safety, cleanliness and maintenance. The responsibilities of the position include:
- Schedules, oversees, and ensures contract service providers are meeting the objectives outlined in the contracts.
- Manages the day-to-day relationship with vendors.
- Supports budget management through value spending, invoice processing and analysis of spending.
- Responsible for emergency preparedness procedures and response, including Injury and Illness Protection and Business Continuity planning.
- Identifies long-term maintenance needs and priorities at the main campus and two offsite facilities and assists with major construction initiatives as necessary.
To learn more about the Oakland Museum of California and the requirements for the position, please visit our career site: https://careers-museumca.icims.com/jobs/1358/job