Graphic Designer III
Monterey Bay Aquarium
Under limited supervision, the Graphic Designer III
- Will develop graphic design solutions for aquarium exhibitions and other public-facing spaces and experiences.
- Take lead 2D design role on projects small to large, guiding process and project timelines, and coordinating with key collaborators to achieve goals and deadlines.
- Generate iterative graphic design concepts, proposals and solutions for permanent and temporary exhibitions, and for educational and operational projects.
- As a key member of the Exhibition Design team and as part of a creative team that includes content and A/V media developers, production staff, and project managers, the Exhibition Graphic Designer 3 plays a critical role and must contribute to a collaborative work environment and demonstrate a strong commitment to creating meaningful public experiences for diverse audiences.
- Perform other duties as required.
Details can be found here.
Annual Compensation $73,600-$91,000 USD annually