Japanese American Museum of San Jose (JAMsj)
San Jose, California
The Japanese American Museum of San Jose (JAMsj) seeks a Museum Director who is passionate about preserving the Japanese American history, culture and arts with a strong background in fund development, museum curation and strong leadership skills who can work with the board and community.
As the Director, you will have the creative freedom to further JAMsj's mission of sharing the important history of Japanese Americans and other immigrants with broader audiences. The Director will get to:
- Give back to a rich, tight-knit community.
- Improve organizational structure as the museum shifts to hiring more staff.
- Curate new exhibits or hold fun educational events.
- Develop partnerships and secure funds to ensure financial stability.
- Strengthen the museum's branding to reach a broader audience.
- And so much more!
This is a full time, salaried position with a salary range of $75,000 to $95,000 depending on experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
Learn more and apply.