Special Events Coordinator
San Marino, California
Reporting to and under the regular supervision of the Director of Special Events, the Special Events Coordinator will support all Huntington events, including in-person and virtual events. Such duties include working closely with clients, event programmers, donors, and community partners to schedule, coordinate, and execute institutional, Huntington-sponsored, and revenue-driven events.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- 1-2 years of event production and/or hospitality experience.
- Experience working in a non-profit or museum setting.
- Interest in marketing and event sales.
- Experience with EMS Software and Social Tables Diagramming Software.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, Click Up, and Zoom
The Application Process
Visit us at Employment | The Huntington to apply directly! Please submit a cover letter and CV/resume as a single PDF attachment. Contact email@example.com with any questions.