Special Events Manager
San Marino, California
Reporting to the Director of Special Events, the Special Events Manager will work closely with the Director to develop goals and strategize marketing plans for the Huntington’s Events department. With the objective of meeting annual revenue goals and growing revenue through external sales and facility rentals, the Manager will be keenly focused on building sales pipelines in the most efficient and opportune way for the Huntington, taking into consideration the Huntington’s mission and priorities pursuant to multiple divisions. The Special Events Manager will also provide support for key institutional events.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of event and/or hospitality experience with demonstrated experience in meeting sales goals, developing marketing strategy, and managing event operations.
- Experience working in a non-profit or museum setting.
- A passion and creativity for marketing and strategizing.
- Experience with EMS Software and Social Tables Diagramming Software.
- Experience with SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, Click Up, and Zoom
The Application Process
Visit us at Employment | The Huntington to apply directly! Please submit a cover letter and CV/resume as a single PDF attachment. Contact [email protected] with any questions.