CAM 2024 Long Beach Launch Point Advertising & Sponsorship
About the California Association of Museums
CAM is a professional and dynamic community of individuals and organizations that seeks to create a brighter future for museums and their communities. Our mission is to unify and strengthen California museums to expand their collective impact. We help foster museums that are relevant and effective organizations that make a positive impact on our state and in our communities.
To support the success of California museums, our key programs and services include:
- Professional development programs, including an annual conference and other activities that address best practices and trends
- CAM eNews & CAM Updates email newsletters delivered every two weeks to over 5,000 subscribers
- Studies and reports, including salary and diversity surveys that have been a valuable tool for museum administrators since 1986
- An active advocacy program that monitors legislation, keeps constituents informed and involved, and includes strategic partnerships to support funding sources for museums
- Special initiatives, including our recently launched Equity Action Plan, California Networks for Collaboration (CNfC), and the work of the Strategic Action Committee, which also includes our Green Museums Initiative.
CAM’s membership currently includes over 1,500 individuals, businesses and institutions. Our institutional membership comprises over 200 organizations spanning 50 of the state's 58 counties, encompassing a diverse array of sizes, scopes, and disciplines. Among them are historical societies, cultural centers, art museums, botanical gardens, science centers, tribal museums, zoos, aquariums, and children’s museums.
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
The California Association of Museums is pleased to announce the sponsorship and advertising opportunities for the CAM 2024 annual conference, Launch Point. The CAM 2024 business prospectus includes one convenient sponsor package option and range of à la carte selections to help you connect with current and potential clients gathering in Long Beach next March. Participating in our annual conference is a great way to showcase your business to California museum professionals from all over the state. The preliminary deadline to commit to sponsorship or advertising is January 12, 2024, but many of the opportunities are exclusive or have limited availability. We encourage you to act now!
Review the Prospectus
Please contact Jennifer Caballero, Executive Director, at [email protected] with any questions.